

I have a new cousin, and his name is Cameron Mathew Russ. He's so cute! He also has a nickname. Herbert Ninenger! My Uncle Brad made it all up. When Aunt Jenn had Cameron in her belly, Uncle Brad started joking that he would name the baby Herbert. And the name sort of stuck. Before that we called him popcorn shrimp, because he was the size of a popcorn shrimp. In the picture that I drew, I forgot the first r in Herbert. So it's hebert! I made a quilt for him with frogs on it.It was probably the biggest quilt I made, and it's my second. The picture of Chloe holding him was hard to get. We had to get Drew to back off. Drew get's in his face sometimes, and when he does'nt mean to , he hurts him. I think he's a little jealous, but he will get over it. When Drew takes a nap, we lay him on the floor. He loves it! He kicks, and streches, and he smiles. He is so sweet!



3 comments:
Did you seriously draw that picture! Holy crow, Alma! You are so truly gifted! I want to see the quilt you made for him. You're such a sweet heart!
Glad to see a new post. I love the drawing.
We love Herbert Nenenger, don't we? Drew & Cameron will miss you guys while you are in North Carolina this summer.
Post a Comment