Friday, February 20, 2009

Camping At Fort De Soto


We had a great time camping! Back in January, we went camping at Fort De Soto. Me and Taylor found the best climbing tree ever. It took me a few times to get up, but soon I got it! We also went to the beach, and I found some pretty shells. Elijah and I started making a drippy sand castle, but we did not finish it. And I swam under water with my eyes open for the first time! I can't wait till the next camping trip!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I want to go back soon....let's go!

The Cannon Chronicles said...

That was a really neat tree for climbing. Did it hurt your eyes when you opened them underwater for the first time?

lori said...

Looks like lots of fun!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

You are making me miss camping terribly! I can't wait to take a trip there myself.